Buy XLM With BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC
- First you need to have a Stellarport wallet. If you do not yet have a Stellarport wallet, you can follow this tutorial on creating a wallet.
- Once you have a Stellarport wallet, you need to have some BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC. If you do not have any yet, you can follow this tutorial to deposit BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC.
- Now that you have some cryptocurrency in your wallet, you will need to trade it for XLM. To do that go to Wallet > Balances and click the blue trade button on the right side of the row.
- After clicking that button, you will be take to the Exchange screen. Once you are on the Exchange screen, simply sell your BTC, ETH, XRP or LTC and you will receive XLM.
- That's it! You should now be able to navigate back to your Wallet > Balances and see your new XLM balance.